At The Design Buzz, we think it’s fascinating to discover what inspires the world’s top designers, so we’ve asked them to browse our shop and select their favourite items.
In this video, we get to learn about designer Christian Bense. He compiled a list of products that stood out to him, and told us why he’d use them in his own designs.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the products on this list, or if you’d like to purchase them for your home, simply click the links below to head to the product pages.
1. Oslo Armchair - Christian admits that he’s had his eye on this chair for a while because it’s masculine and it combines wood and leather beautifully.
2. Paul Sofa - The colour, shape, and style of this sofa was irresistible to Christian, who believes you can design a room around it.
3. S1 | Large Marble Serving Board - Christian uses marble a lot, so this serving board had to be on his top 10 list.
4. Empire Glass Bell Clear/Black/Azure/Yellow/Aubergine - For a fun accessory that makes a statement, Christian recommends this bell jar.
5. Klimt Side Table Wood & Marquetry - This side table is a stunning piece that Christian couldn’t resist.
6. Big Parade Tall - Christian recommends this mirror when you want something that will truly stand out.
7. Divaar Timber & Cane Room Divider - When it comes to upgrading your design and making it trendy, Christian thinks room dividers are the way to go.
8. Ambar Parquet Throw - Saffron - The colour of this lovely throw caught Christian’s attention.
9. Sage Red Silk Suzani Cushion Double Sided Ikat - Christian thinks these pillows are a fabulous way to add colour and pattern to a space.
10. Globe - With its unique look, this lamp can provide more than just light, which is exactly why Christian loves it.
Ready to bring some of these incredible products home? Want to see if anything else catches your eye? Go to The Design Buzz to start shopping!