At The Design Buzz, we love beautiful home décor and furniture, but we also enjoy learning about the talented designers who are able to create stunning interior design schemes with those products. So, we asked some of the world’s top designers to take a look at our online shop and select their favourite items.
In this video, we get to learn about Grant Pierrus, who’s known for the interior design and lifestyle blog, Interior Style Hunter. Let’s see which 9 products he recommends most!
Note: If you’d like to learn more about the items below, or place an order, just click the links to go to their product pages!
1. Glee Table - Grant finds this table ultra-glamorous, so it’s a great piece to add eye-catching luxury to any space.
2. Coronum Coffee Table Large Caped - Not only is this table gorgeous, but Grant also likes that the sheepskin cloth is removable for versatility.
3. Palm Wall Mirror Gold - With its tribal design elements, Grant finds this mirror irresistible and attention grabbing.
4. Lynx Floor Lamp - Grant likes the brutalism that provides balance against the glam in this piece.
5. Cashmere London Parks Design Blanket - This is one of Grant’s faves, especially because it showcases the parks he spends a lot of time in.
6. Rumba Console Table - Grant couldn’t resist the amazing design of the dancers on this striking table.
7. Cobra L Armchair - This chair made it onto Grant’s list of favourites because of its modern curves.
8. Paul Sofa - This sofa’s curves and colour are what caught Grant’s attention.
9. Traveler Bar Cabinet - Grant describes this piece as a showstopper, so it’s no surprise he had to include it in this list.
Want to get your hands on some of these pieces so you can incorporate them into your own design scheme at home? Check out The Design Buzz now to start shopping!