Here at The Design Buzz, we enjoy learning about the designers behind the world’s most exquisite products for the home. So, we asked some renowned designers to browse our online shop and choose their top 10 favourite items.
In this video, we get to discover what inspires Shona Patel from SP3 London. Take a look at her list of faves, and click the links below if you’d like to learn more about these products or buy them for yourself.
1. Marshmallow Sofa - Shona loves the look and colour of this unique sofa, which she describes as modern and chic.
2. Mexico Tulum Wave Hand Tufted - This beautiful rug caught Shona’s attention because it makes her feel like she has been transported to paradise.
3. Array Table - Opal - Because this lamp is sculptural, elegant, and contemporary, Shona couldn’t resist adding it to her top 10 list.
4. Woman in Paris Nube Dressing Table - Shona describes this table as opulent, and she’s drawn to the striped design and gloss finish.
5. Staro Single Old Fashioned - With its whimsical style, Shona thinks this would be a perfect glass for enjoying a starry night.
6. Ambrose Chair - This chair’s luxurious fabric and curved design caught Shona’s attention.
7. Artichoke Cushion - Shona likes the artichoke design on this pillow, which she thinks would be great for adding a pop of freshness to a space.
8. Achi Scented Candle - This lovely candle provides the ideal combination of fragrance and style, according to Shona.
9. Orion Lounge Chair Blanche Oro - With its glamorous gold arms and extraordinary look, Shona thinks this chair would set the ambiance in any space.
10. Chandelier in Cast Brass with Lillac Lampshades - Shona thinks this extravagant chandelier is truly a statement piece.
Want to get your hands on any of the products in this video? Head to The Design Buzz to place your order for these and other incredible items.