Handmade mosaic stool in black, skin and 24 carats gold. We named this magnificent and powerfull stool LEONE. In our imaginary it’s geometrical pattern recalls the stools for the lion circus used by tamers during shows and at the same time the winged lion of St Mark in Piazza San Marco symbolically represents the city of Venice since centuries. Enriched with 24K gold patterns.
The Leone Stool is skillfully handmade of black, powder-white and gold mosaic tiles showcasing a majestic geometric motif that will create a bold focal point in a contemporary interior.
- Size – diam 30 x 43 cm h
- Materials – glass mosaic, gold “spizzi” 24 carats and ceramic base. (Spizzi – piece cut by hand following an irregular shape)
- Number of mosaic tiles – 7000 pieces (result of 3500 hand-cut tiles, size 2x1x1 cm)
- Number of colors – 3 colors
- Working hours – 43
- Mosaic weight – 5,7 kg
- Product weight – 11 kg
- Glass mosaic origin – Orsoni factory, since 1880 working with handmade glass tiles. Now the last furnace in Venice.
- Allow 30 working days for UK delivery.
- For more information on our Return Policy click here.