San Marco Stool
Handmade mosaic stool in delicate nuanced hues. A sophisticated blend of delicate nuanced hues, inspired by the natural colors of Venetian stones. The lighter shade recalls the Vicenza stone, known by ancient Romans and employed by Palladio in the 1500s for his famous Ville Venete. This piece is enhanced with 8K white gold mosaic tiles, creating a unique interplay of lights and reflections. Entirely handcrafted, this piece is composed of 7000 glass mosaic tiles masterfully hand-cut, therefore showcasing unique irregularities in their elegant lines.e.
- Size – diam 30 x 57 cm h
- Materials – glass and ceramic base.
- Number of mosaic tiles – 7000 pieces (result of 3500 hand-cut tiles, size 2x1x1 cm)
- Number of colors – 5 colors + 8K white gold details.
- Working hours – 50
- Mosaic weight – 7 kg
- Product weight – 13,7 kg
- Glass mosaic origin – Orsoni, since 1880 working with handmade glass tiles. Now the last furnace in Venice.
- Allow 30 working days for UK delivery.
- For more information on our Return Policy click here.