V&a Dragon Flower Reflect Platinum Teacup and Saucer Set
In the late 18th and early 19th century, porcelain manufacturers in Europe were inspired by what they referred to as “white gold”, or in other words, porcelain, which came to Europe from Japan and China. Two English manufacturers, Spode and Derby, were particularly intrigued by Japanese Imari porcelain, named after the port in Japan from which it set sail. Dragon Flower is our homage to the decorative floral designs of this era, except we’ve turned the flowers into dragons to add a mythical eastern twist.
- Specification: ø14.5cm / ø5.7"
- 150ml / 5floz
- Product Care: In order to preserve the intricate gold and platinum detailing on the mugs from this collection, we would recommend hand washing these items as they are not classed as dishwasher safe.
- Pieces from the V&A Collection are not safe to use in the microwave due to their gold and platinum detailing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking in a mild bleach solution for up to one hour without damaging the china. Scouring pads or abrasive washing agents must not be used.
- When storing saucers, try not to slide them over one another as this may cause tiny scratches in the glaze. We recommend a paper napkin is placed between each saucer.
- UK lead time 2 - 5 days
- For more information on our Delivery and Returns Policy click here.